Re: Ultimate DB Server

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: Ultimate DB Server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
mlw wrote:

..
> It is funny, I know guys that love MySQL. Even when I show them the cool things
> they can do with Postgres, they just don't seem to get it. It is sort of like
> talking to an Amiga user.

Hey. As someone who learned 68000 assembly on the Amiga back in '86,
I take that personally. There's nothing like writing a pixel editor
in 4096-color HAM mode in 68000 off of a floppy-based Commodore
Macro Assembler. Sadly, however, I don't yet see the Amiga 1000 on
the PostgreSQL ports list. ;-)

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com