[Fwd: views, with check option]

От Travis Hoyt
Тема [Fwd: views, with check option]
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sorry, my inital e-mail was somewhat vague.  Here's another attempt.

create view sun_r as select freemem, freeswap, time, systemid
from sardata where systemid in (select sysid from systems where platform =
'sun') and datatype = 'r' with check option;

Above is a copy of one of the views I'm trying to create.  The view, sun_r,
does a select against sardata.  The 'check option' is at the end as you can
see.  From what few examples I have seen, this would be okay.  However I
get a parse error when using the 'with check option'.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Travis

Travis Hoyt wrote:

> Anyone able to get this to work?  I keep getting parse errors.  If you
> have it working, can you send me an example?  Couldn't find anything on
> the web page docs.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Travis
Anyone able to get this to work?  I keep getting parse errors.  If you
have it working, can you send me an example?  Couldn't find anything on
the web page docs.

Thanks,

Travis

Вложения