DBBalancer bugs

От Pramod Reddy
Тема DBBalancer bugs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
  I am trying to install and run DBBalancer-0.3.0.tar .gz  file on
RedHat Linux 7.0 .  I am using PostgreSQL 7.0   which comes with RedHat
Linux 7.0  distribution. As per the  INSTALL  file I have installed
ACE-5.2.tar.gz file sucessfully under /usr/local/src. But when I am
issuing the configure  command from  src directory , I am  getting the
following error

./configure   --with-ACE=/usr/local/src/ACE_wrappers/ace

Error:  libACE.so wasn't found. If it's installed in your system please
use --with-ACE parameter to specify the base directory of the
installation. Compilation will likely to fail in any other case.

Regards

K.PRAMOD KUMAR REDDY
Exaband (India) Private Limited,
24,Shantiniketan,
East Marredpally,
Secunderabad-26.

This email and any files transmitted along with it are confidential and
intended
addressed.

Mail recipients and senders are bound by the
EXABAND (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED Non-Disclosure Policy.

If you have not signed the Non-Disclosure Policy or if you feel you have
received this mail in error, please notify security@uulogic.com