Re: Replication

От Darren Johnson
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I've been looking for documents and other info on replication efforts
> in  PostgreSQL. If anyone here can point me to places where I can
> find  these, it would be really appreciated.

Here is some research work that was conducted a few months ago.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/genpage?replication_research

The project page for this research is here.

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgreplication/projdisplay.php

> Also, if any of you have any comments and warnings about current
> implementations (if there are any) I'd like to hear those too.

It really depends on what type of replication your looking for.
Synchronous or Asynchronous.  Master/Slave or
Multi-Master.

Darren

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Column names - time
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Package support for Postgres