Re: [HACKERS] Timestamp, fractional seconds problem

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Timestamp, fractional seconds problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas,

Can you explain more how this functionality has changed?  I know that in
the JDBC driver fractional seconds are assumed to be two decimal places.
  If this is no longer true, I need to understand the new symantics so
that the JDBC parsing routines can be changed.  Other interfaces may
have similar issues.

thanks,
--Barry