Re: CEST timezone

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: CEST timezone
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is it a bug or CEST timezone is not supported anymore ?
> I can't import my 7.1.2 database to current development version of
> postgresql

afaik "CEST" was never supported by PostgreSQL. Can you please confirm
that this is the same as "CETDST" (Central European Time, Daylight
Savings Time) or, perhaps, "CET" (Central European Standard Time)? We
can add "CEST" as a synonym once I understand what it is supposed to be
;)

My guess is that your timezone database on your OS has changed; I've
looked back to versions from the beginning of 2000 and didn't see any
mention of CEST in the PostgreSQL code.
                   - Thomas