Re: cvs tip problems

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: cvs tip problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > - First one is that the regression fails on "geometry" on what appears to be
> > a difference in the 13th decimal place of the output value. See the attached
> > regression diff.
> Looks like it was not you that changed, but Thomas' reference machine.
> What platform are you on, anyway?

fwiw, the former regression test results had column alignment problems,
seemingly from psql! Not sure why those were there.

I'm running Mandrake 7.2 which has glibc-2.1.3, and I've had regression
test failures on *my* machine for quite some time now (which went away,
of course, after the last updates).

I would propose that the reference machine be one that one of the
"committers" owns, and be one whose owner is willing to *always* go
through the effort to resolve regression test changes and differences.
                      - Thomas