Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lee Kindness wrote:

<snip>

>  WITH ON_DUPLICATE = CONTINUE|TERMINATE (or similar)

I would suggest :

WITH ON_DUPLICATE = IGNORE|TERMINATE

Or maybe IGNORE_DUPLICATE

purely for easier understanding, given there is no present standard nor
other databases' syntax to conform to.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> need to be added to the COPY command (I hope not)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>  Lee Kindness, Senior Software Engineer
>  Concept Systems Limited.

first group; there was less competition there."    - Indira Gandhi