Re: More fixes for missing double quotes in the shell scripts

От Justin
Тема Re: More fixes for missing double quotes in the shell scripts
Дата
Re: More fixes for missing double quotes in the shell  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-patches
Hi Tom,

I agree it's not strictly necessary, but I thought I'd add them in to
follow the generic "good programming practise" of always quoting
variables in shell script tests.

As far as I'm aware it doesn't break compatility on any system, and it
makes for greater "consistency".

If there's really something fundamentally wrong with this idea, then
let's only do the necessary ones.

:)

+ Justin