Re: Spinlock performance improvement proposal

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Spinlock performance improvement proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... Thomas still has his date/time stuff
> to finish off, now that CVSup is fixed ...

I'm now getting clean runs through the regression tests on a freshly
merged cvs tree. I'd like to look at it a little more to adjust
pg_proc.h attributes before I commit the changes.

There was a bit of a hiccup when merging since there was some bytea
stuff added to the catalogs over the last couple of weeks. Could folks
hold off on claiming new OIDs until I get this stuff committed? TIA

I expect to be able to merge this stuff by Friday at the latest, more
likely tomorrow.
                        - Thomas