Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Please confirm that this is in
> > > fact the 16_1d or 16_1e release!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I see that 16_1e is now installed on
the server, and the world is good again.

I'm about done with extensive patches on date/time support, though I
think I won't be ready to commit them before I leave town for work. I
*should* be able to commit things remotely, and expect to do so Thursday
or Friday after merging with the current cvs tree.

Thanks again for updating the server.
                  - Thomas

ps. Thank you

Сообщение: Re: Unicode combining characters
Сообщение: Re: Unicode combining characters