Re: Request for book reviews/comments

От Rick Robino
Тема Re: Request for book reviews/comments
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Josh,

I noticed that you had a Joe Selko book in your list so I thought it
would only be fair to put in a C.J. Date book as well.  Perhaps:

A Guide to the Sql Standard : A User's Guide to the Standard Database
Language Sql
by Hugh Darwen (Contributor), Chris J. Date
Paperback - 572 pages 1 edition (April 1997)
Addison-Wesley Pub Co; ISBN: 0201964260

The '93 edition the one I've used often, but I would imagine that the
above is the "updated" version.

--Rick