Should we disable Solaris using Unix Domain Sockets in the regression test?

От Justin Clift
Тема Should we disable Solaris using Unix Domain Sockets in the regression test?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

Did anyone ever figure out why Solaris boxes had those random failures
during the regression tests?

If no, then should we ensure the regression test on Solaris run's over
TCP instead (like BeOS and QNX do)?  To do this is a one-line fix in the
shell script.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

first group; there was less competition there."    - Indira Gandhi