Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Fixed ... my exclude file had a rule in it that prevented odbc from being
> rsync'd down ... all should be downloaded now ...

Great! Haven't tested it yet, but Otto is happy so I'm sure I'll be
too...

> > Server software version: REL_16_1p3
> > This does *not* seem to be fresh enough. JDP recommends installing
> > REL_16_1e, and REL_16_1d was the first with bug fixes for the time tag
> > problem. Not sure what REL_16_1p3 is, but it does not seem to be in the
> > same line of fixed code (maybe a preliminary or patch release from
> > sometime in the past??).

What about the server versioning issue? I see no mention of
REL_16_1p<anything> as being safe to use. Please confirm that this is in
fact the 16_1d or 16_1e release!!
                    - Thomas

Сообщение: Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?
Сообщение: Re: cvsup trouble - ODBC blown away !?!?