End of GreatBridge !!

От R Talbot
Тема End of GreatBridge !!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I hope this is not considered off topic, as I consider
my question pertinent to PostgreSQL users..

I was sorry to see the page posted at the original
GreatBridge site explaining the company's end of life.
However will the involvement of Bruce Momjian and
Tom Lane continue at the previous very active level.
Also GreatBridge offered some good value services
on an hourly basis. Will   Tom L and Bruce M et.al. be involved
with other Corporations and/or continue to offer consultant
services if needed.

  Of Course only the former GreatBridge consultants can answer
this and if they have in the past I am sorry I missed the post.
If you can not answer that is also understandable..

Thank You
Bob Talbot

Tom & Bruce ...Bought the Disk, Bought the Book, Thank you for your
Efforts.