Re: type casting troubles

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: type casting troubles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Nope, these variants all work for me.  But I know where the problem is
> now: you have a broken version of FigureColname() in parse_target.c.
> Somebody submitted a bogus patch last week; I've fixed it in current
> CVS, but evidently your sources are from last week.

Sure. cvsup needed to be upgraded on hub.org (and I wasn't certain it
would work anyway given the recent changes), so I stopped updating my
tree while I was in the middle of the big push to get the date/time
stuff written.

Darn.
                       - Thomas

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL funding/organization
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL funding/organization