Further CVS errors

От Justin Clift
Тема Further CVS errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

This isn't working for me either (no existing checkout) :

[justin@justinspc cvs]$ cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot login
(Logging in to anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org)
CVS password: <<just pressed enter>>
[justin@justinspc cvs]$ cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot co pgsql
cvs server: Updating pgsql
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/projects/cvsroot/pgsql' (/projects/cvsroot/pgsql/#cvs.lock):
Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/projects/cvsroot/pgsql'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
[justin@justinspc cvs]$ cvs -d
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot logout
(Logging out of anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org)
[justin@justinspc cvs]$

Also tried with using the password of 'postgresql'.

I'm get the feeling the problem is not on my end.

:(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Сообщение: Re: anoncvs troubles (was Re: CVS vs anoncvs)
Сообщение: Re: anoncvs troubles (was Re: CVS vs anoncvs)