Re: Holiday Calculations?

От clayton cottingham
Тема Re: Holiday Calculations?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Brett Schwarz wrote:

> I couldn't resist, so I went ahead and did all of them. I might be using
> these in a future app anyways. Again these are Tcl procs, but you may be
> able to transfer the logical to another language, if you want.

if you need this in perl i think Data::Manip might hep:
Date_IsHoliday           $name=&Date_IsHoliday($date);
          This returns undef if $date is not a holiday, or a          string containing the name of the holiday
otherwise.         An empty string is returned for an unnamed holiday.

also there is a section on holidays in the
config file where you can set up your own :      1/1                             = New Year's Day         third Monday
inFeb             = Presidents' Day         fourth Thu in Nov               = Thanksgiving

hope this is useful!

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: