Re: pg_dump error - LOCALIZATION PROBLEM

От Burak Bilen
Тема Re: pg_dump error - LOCALIZATION PROBLEM
Дата
Список pgsql-general
     hi,

 I have also seen the same problem. But there is another problem related
with locale.
The function MIN is translated into mýn ( in Turkish locale support) and
postgres gives an
error message as follows:
Function 'mýn(int8)' does not exist .

  But when I use "LIKE" , postgres does the operations correctly.  I don't
know the internals of postgres,
but I want to solve this problem somehow?
 Thanks in advance.