Re: [GENERAL] SQL Server to PostgreSQL HOWTO

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [GENERAL] SQL Server to PostgreSQL HOWTO
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi Ian,

Have gotten your "HOWTO: Microsoft SQL Server to PostgreSQL Migration"
converted and added to the techdocs.postgresql.org site :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/sqlserver2pgsql.php

Would you be able to take a look at it, and make let me know of any last
minute corrections and stuff you'd like done to it, before it's linked
to from the main page?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Justin, can you add this to techdocs?
>
> > Someone asked me to do this, and I have a draft now.   While it is clearly lacking in some areas, it might be of
helpgenerally.

> > Ian
> >
> > Ian A. Harding
> > Programmer/Analyst II