Re: Error: Bad Timestamp Format

От Graham Leggett
Тема Re: Error: Bad Timestamp Format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> > vendirza=# SHOW DATESTYLE;
> > NOTICE:  DateStyle is ISO with US (NonEuropean) conventions
> >
> > vendirza=# SHOW DATESTYLE;
> > NOTICE:  DateStyle is ISO with US (NonEuropean) conventions
>
> Looks the same machine to me.

That's because both machines are configured the same.

> BTW, i don't know who thought of it but yyyy-dd-mm is a terrible format and
> should be shot.

Yep.

> Check the datestypes. Try setting it to european conventions, maybe that
> will work better

I thought that is what I was doing with "SHOW DATETYPES".

What format is the date "2001-09-12 14:14:12.03-04"?
                                 ^^-- day

> Does pg_dump make a difference?

pg_dump seems to be useless - it doesn't dump the whole database (blobs
in the DB are missing).

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm        "There's a moon