Re: Fwd: Re: unicode in 7.1

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: unicode in 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Culley,

That all looks fine.  I don't understand why you would be having
problems with these settings.  Are you sure you are using the 7.1 jdbc
drivers?  One other thing I can think of to check is to do a 'show
client_encoding'.  This should also return UNICODE.

So to restate your problem, you get the 8bit characters returned as ?'s
through jdbc, but it works correctly through psql.  Is this a correct
restatement of your problem?

thanks,
--Barry