Re: Problem w/ dumping huge table and no disk space

От David Ford
Тема Re: Problem w/ dumping huge table and no disk space
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That's why my original intent was :(

I had b5 on another machine and it didn't want to upgrade cleanly, thus
my attempt to dump/restore.

I'm going to try the pg_dump from another machine where I added a gig of
swap.  It has a base of 256M so I'm hoping for success there.

David