Re: storing large graphs in postgres

От Timothy H. Keitt
Тема Re: storing large graphs in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You could try one row per node, and a series of integer columns that
store adjacency at the bit-level.  (A function for extracting individual
bits would help here.)  Actually, I would probably go with the edge-list
layout in the end; storage is cheap.  BTW, isn't INT8 a tad small for
20GB of data?

T.

--
Timothy H. Keitt