Re: many junction tables

От Arne Weiner
Тема Re: many junction tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh, Ok. Now I understand. It seems that there is no solution
using SQL without using inheritance. I had some Ideas but postgres
has weird sematics (not conforming SQL99) using inheritance and so
it didn't work. But you should not - as you suggested - store the
tablenames in a "assocciation" table. That is no clean database design.
If I can get my ideas running, I'll post you.

Arne.