Re: SunOS 5.7 install

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: SunOS 5.7 install
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Mark,

The best version of PostgreSQL to use is PostgreSQL 7.1.3 (it's the
latest one).

There are installation instructions just for Solaris 7&8 at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/installguides.php#solaris

It should be useful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Mark Tessier and Martine Veilleux wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Before I install postgres on SunOS 5.7, could someone tell me if one
> postgres version is better suited to that operating system than
> others?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

     - Indira Gandhi

От: "P.V. Subramanian"
Сообщение: Setting up ODBC
От: "Mark Tessier and Martine Veilleux"
Сообщение: installing postgres on SunOS 5.7 as non-priviledged user