Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...

От Thomas Rehlich
Тема Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Marc André Paquin wrote:

> Here is 2 tables:
>
> airport
> ---------
> airport_id
> name
> code
> city_id
>
> destination
> -----------
> destination_id
> dest_name
> airport_dep_id  // using airport.airport_id (departure)
> airport_arr_id  // using airport.airport_id  has well (arrival)
>
> I have 2 columns in the second table that uses the same name column in
> the first table...
>
> I dont know how to formulate my SQL query... I want to select the
> destinations in the destination table with not the ID of each airport
> but their names. I can do a join with one but with the second one, I
> get no results... And this is confusing!

May be I'm wrong, but I think you mean something like this one

select dest_name     , air1.name as airport1     , air2.name as airport2  from destination  join airport as air1    on
air1.airport_id= destination.airport_dep_id  join airport as air2    on air2.airport_id = destination.airport_arr_id

Thomas

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...
Сообщение: Re: 2 tables, joins and same name...