Re: Query for Postgre

От Carlos Moreno
Тема Re: Query for Postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Sanjay Pandey writes:
>
> > I am very new to postgres database.I want to connect to postgres using c++.
> > If you have any example or link , please forward me.
>
> http://www.de.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/libpqplusplus.html

Has someone thought about including a simple demo to introduce
the topic?  I know different people learn different ways, but
a dry description/listing of things with a description of the
parameters doesn't really help the learning process.

I wrote a simple tutorial for my students, and it is available on

http://www.mochima.com/webtech/sql.c++

(that's addressed to the original poster, but it is also addressed
to whoever maintains the documentation -- i.e., if you think it is
illustrative enough, you could include it at the intro of the
documentation)

Carlos