Re: bugs - lets call an exterminator!

От Alessio Bragadini
Тема Re: bugs - lets call an exterminator!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> it does seem like a lot of people
> like Bugzilla.  Might be worth at least a cursory look.

We do use Bugzilla and I believe is a very good tool, which should fit
nicely with the open development style of PostgreSQL community. New
version is due in a few weeks and it's been already noted that a
PostgreSQL backend is almost ready. The Bugzilla community is growing
fast, BTW.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925