Re: GRANT ALL ON TO GROUP failure

От Thurstan R. McDougle
Тема Re: GRANT ALL ON TO GROUP failure
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
user is an SQL reserved word, use 'user' instead.

You might like to have a look at the list of reserved words at
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-keywords-appendix.html

--
This is the identity that I use for NewsGroups. Email to
this will just sit there. If you wish to email me replace

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: