Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Re: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Список pgsql-jdbc
So going forward, whose responsibility is it to maintain this file?  Is
it the responsibility of the person submitting the patch (i.e. each
patch should contain an update to CHANGELOG), or is it the
responsibility of the person applying the patch?

thanks,
--Barry