Re: Re: CREATEDB Where ??

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Re: CREATEDB Where ??
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pete,

Would it be appropriate to do a SQL dump of the created database via
pg_dump, then reload it during the installation vi psql or the COPY
command?  If you include the whole data/ subdirectory, you'll also get
the WAL logfiles and everything, which you probably don't need.

Of course, you'll need to create a process for updating the *.conf
(postgresql.conf, pg_ident.conf, pg_hba.conf) files correctly too.
Perl, sed, etc, would all be a starting point here.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift