Re: Version 6 binaries for RHEL 7

От Kerr Livingstone
Тема Re: Version 6 binaries for RHEL 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry braindead. Shouldn’t be doing this on a Saturday.… version 16.2 for RHEL7.9 x86_64. Original post should say
“Version16.2 binaries for RHEL 7”. Currently have 14.5 and was looking to upgrade to 16.2. Download repo from site only
hasup to 15 and no 16 binaries appear to be in the download tree.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks
David
Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 17, 2024, at 10:56, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
> On 2/17/24 09:49, Kerr Livingstone wrote:
>> Postgres version 6.2 …
>
> Yikes.
>
> As far as the archived versions:
>
> https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/#pgredhatoldrepos

> I believe you are looking at downloading the source:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v6.2/
>
> and building it yourself.
>

>> Sent from my iPhone

repodoes not have a version 6 entry and the download tree has nothing under the 7 directories. Binaries for RHEL 8/9
arethere. Updating to RHEL 8 is not currently possible.