Re: Postgresql 7.1.2 and StarOffice 5.2

От Olivier Berger
Тема Re: Postgresql 7.1.2 and StarOffice 5.2
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Arnaud ESPANEL wrote:

> > but the list of tables is empty !
> > I have exactly the same problem with odbc (using
> > Debian unixodbc).
>
> I forgot to tell that i have managed to access my Postgresql
> database from MS Access using ODBC...

You mean that it works perfectly with MS Access and not with StarOffice
5.2 ?

Under StarOffice, do you see the list of tables in the database
"data-source" properties (last tab) ?

Are the names of your tables rather strange (special characters, ...) ?

--
Olivier BERGER                          IDEALX S.A.S.
Développeur senior                      15-17, av. de Ségur

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 7.1.2 and StarOffice 5.2
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 7.1.2 and StarOffice 5.2