Re: Re: To be 7.1.3 or not to be 7.1.3?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Re: To be 7.1.3 or not to be 7.1.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
By the way,

Are we going to do the "official" testing-on-all-supported-platforms
before making this (hopefully final 7.1.x) release?  It'd be embarrasing
if it failed on something it's supposed to work on...

If so, do we make use of Vince's Regression Test form?
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~vev/regress/

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift