Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Well I don't know how hard it is to moderate a slash site.  Moderation
of a targabot is easy.

We also have an ad server that is pretty easy for an administrator to
use, but at the moment it only sticks ads in outgoing mails.  The whole
point of a targabot is that everything is rulebased, so ads could be
delivered based on a user's profile, but I didn't specify a profile in
my example.

I was thinking something really low volume, like the current announce
list and the news page.  If you want something like dot.kde.org where
they try and create real news for it all the time it could easily scale.

Based on the current announce list I didn't think the pg related
software annoucements merited their own list.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL articles