Re: [JDBC] TypeInfoCache.getPGType(pgTypeName) drops schema name when caching

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [JDBC] TypeInfoCache.getPGType(pgTypeName) drops schema name when caching
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> On 2017-07-16, at 11:21, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladimir@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Michael>The caching to the cars.colors type name is different depending on whether getPGType(pgTypeName) and
getPGType(oid)is doing the caching. getPGType(pgTypeName) doesn't include the schema name

> This does sound odd on the first sight.
> You might try to file a PR to see if the change would fail some existing tests.

Will do. Thanks!

> There was a recent change
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/cddcd185cc71267e8eb177c6ba1dab3f029da089#diff-9cedabddb25727db7a1346738c8b7b5dR522
thatdid touch _pgNameToOid.
> We might want to use some common approach for _pgNameToOid.
>
> Vladimir

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net

От: Vladimir Sitnikov
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] TypeInfoCache.getPGType(pgTypeName) drops schema name when caching
От: AlexElin
Сообщение: [JDBC] [pgjdbc/pgjdbc] 5b65e2: test: migrate tests to JUnit 4