ODBC 7.1

От Keith Gray
Тема ODBC 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Greetings All,

Is this the correct forum to discuss ODBC driver issues?

I have a Linux/PostgreSQL server which has been upgraded
to run 7.1 - the main reason was to be able to use the
TOAST extensions. We have some documentation attached
to fields which is up to 64kb.

After upgrading the server I installed the current (7.1)
ODBC driver for Win32.

It now seems that concurrent table writes are limited?

My write times are fairly slow. (significantly slower
than 6.4/7.0)

Some tables which are updated simultaneously  - like
sales and general ledger are not staying in synch.

Any suggestions would be welcomed (including upgrades)

--
Keith Gray

Technical Development Manager
Heart Consulting Services P/L