Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I would also be willing to bet that most other databases don't support
entry level sql to the letter either (look at how Oracle treats the
empty string (i.e. '') as null).  But I bet Oracle claims they support
entry level SQL in their JDBC driver since it is a requirement for J2EE.
  I don't see any problem with claiming support for entry level even
though there are a few exceptions.

thanks,
--Barry