Re: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't workwith 7.1.2?

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Re: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't workwith 7.1.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thomas Good wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
>
> > Hi, this is my first post to this list so please...
> > I have problems getting this query to work, any ideas?
> >
> > select article.title_text_key,
> > (select on_text.text_value from on_text where
> >       on_text.text_key = title_text_key
> >       AND NOT title_text_key is NULL
> >       AND on_text.lang_id = (select code.id from code, code_group where
> >            code.code_group_id = code_group.id
> >             AND code_group.description = 'lang' AND code.code_key = 'lang.NO'
> >             )
> >       )
> > as title_text_value from article where NOT title_text_value is NULL;
> >
> > ERROR:  Attribute 'title_text_value' not found
>
> Hallo Andreas,
>
> Relocating your AS clause to the topmost string?  BTW, table aliasing
> would make for less typing.
>
> Best of luck!

I don't get it, what do you mean by "Relocating your AS clause to the
topmost string"?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Thomas Good
Сообщение: Re: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't work with 7.1.2?
Сообщение: Re: Referencing named attribute in where clause doesn't work with 7.1.2?