Re: What needs to be done?

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: What needs to be done?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I actually consider the biggest problem the fact the the 'official'
postgres jdbc website is very much out of date
(http://jdbc.postgresql.org).  (it doesn't even have the 7.1 drivers).
I feel that either someone needs to maintain this page; or someone needs
to create a new website and get the jdbc.postgresql.org DNS entry to
point to the new site, or the page should just be decommisioned.  At
this point I think it is doing more harm than good.

thanks,
--Barry