Re: [SQL] When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0? (Batch updates)

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [SQL] When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0? (Batch updates)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Raymond,

The 7.1 JDBC driver does support batch updates.  Are you sure you are
running the 7.1 driver?  If you are still having problems with batch
updates with a 7.1 driver then please repost with details as to the
exact messages you are receiving.

thanks,
--Barry