Has anybody gop PL/Python to work on linux/pg7.1.2 ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Has anybody gop PL/Python to work on linux/pg7.1.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi.

Has anybody gop plpython to work on linux/pg7.1.2 ?

I built it as instructed in the README, but calling the first
plpython function (stupid() from the test suite) causes immediate
closedown.

there is nothing in the logs either ...

I tried it first with python2.1 and then python 1.5 with exactly
the same results.

Any advice on debugging what might go wrong ?

Hannu