Re: IDEA: Multi-master replication possible through spread (or even master-slave)...

От Darren Johnson
Тема Re: IDEA: Multi-master replication possible through spread (or even master-slave)...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sure. The mailing list is

It's not only for Postgres-R, but any PostgreSQL
replication ideas, discussions, or projects.
Feel free to listen or contribute.

Darren

BTW: My apologies for the email issues. Should be fixed now.