Re: Migration

От markMLl.pgsql-general@telemetry.co.uk
Тема Re: Migration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Justin Clift wrote:

> And there's always the psqlodbcplus Project (an improved ODBC driver for
> PostgreSQL) at :
>
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/psqlodbcplus/projdisplay.php

Does anybody know at what point they've forked from the existing driver?
Their site implies 7.01.0003 but it's obviously interesting to know
whether they continue to track parallel development.

Specifically, the latest version of the current driver (7.01.0006)
handles varchars >8K properly which the previous one doesn't, and I'd
far rather not take a step backwards now that I've got some of my apps
working properly via ODBC.

Also it would be lovely if GB's site didn't nadger Netscape (possibly
other browsers) so that once you're in the FAQ area you can't use "Back"
to get out of it... anybody listening? :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk

[Opinions above are the author's, not those of his employers or
colleagues]