Building RPMS with plperl (solution)

От Zot O'Connor
Тема Building RPMS with plperl (solution)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
This is not the right mail list, but I wanted to get it into
google/archives (I will forget what I did in 15 minutes, and I could
find little documentation on this process).

To build the redhat 7.1 plperl rpm, you merely need to
 rpm -Uvh postgresql-7.1.2-4PGDG.src.rpm

then there should be a command along the lines of
 rpm -bb /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/postgresql.spec --define 'forceplperl 1'

But that failed.

So I hand changed

%{?forceplperl:%define plperl %{expand:forceplperl}}
%{!?forceplperl:%define forceplperl 0}
%{!?plperl:%define plperl 0}

%{!?pltcl:%define pltcl 1}
%{!?forceplperl:%define forceplperl 1}
%{!?plperl:%define plperl 1}

And it built.

Then I loaded it:

rpm -Uvh
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/postgresql-plperl-7.1.2-4PGDG.i386.rpm

Now to test it :)
--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com