Re: Re: automatic restore of database

От clayton cottingham
Тема Re: Re: automatic restore of database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dennis wrote:

> You can use pg_restore to restore a db.   ( Try pg_restore --help )
> You can use a cron job to run it everyday.
>
> But don't you mean Backup the database?

on this note i was wondering
if a oracle type back up
scenario is planned for postgres?

one of the reasons my work wont switch to postgresql is
because they cant get that type of backup functionality

i personally dont know anything about oracles ability to backup so ...

any comments on this totally appreciated

> -Dennis
>
> Jacky Cheang wrote:
>
> > Dear sir/mdm,
> >
> > How do I automatic restore a database everyday in the morning?
> >

> > Pls advise,
> >
> > Jacky

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: