RE: [HACKERS] NT port

От Horak Daniel
Тема RE: [HACKERS] NT port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Just a quick question. What is the current state of
> PostgreSQL on Windows
> NT (yeuch).
>
> I'm asking, because I'm pushing PostgreSQL here, and their
> eye's lit up as
> soon as they heared that someone has got it running (even partially
> helps).

Please look at , there are some details what to do. My last patch for final
6.4 and Cygwin B19 is included (after applying pgsql64.diff apply two other
patches too). Cygwin B20 needs some minor changes (cygwin32 -> cygwin, ...).
This version needs binary mounts in Cygwin.

It should run also the regression tests with some tests failed - some
date/time and every test where dynamic loading of some modules is needed.
The dynamic loaded modules are created by the makefiles, but there are
problems with accessing exported variables - we are working on a solution
(dllhelpers from Mumit Khan should help).

                Dan Horak

Вложения