Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Nikhil Sontakke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Andres,

>> We can find out if the snapshot is a logical decoding one by virtue of
>> its "satisfies" function pointing to HeapTupleSatisfiesHistoricMVCC.
>
> I think we even can just do something like a global
> TransactionId check_if_transaction_is_alive = InvalidTransactionId;
> and just set it up during decoding. And then just check it whenever it's
> not set tot InvalidTransactionId.

Ok. I will work on something along these lines and re-submit the set of patches.

Regards,
Nikhils

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: How can we submit code patches that implement our (pending)patents?
Сообщение: Re: How can we submit code patches that implement our (pending)patents?