Re: About primary keys.

От David BOURIAUD
Тема Re: About primary keys.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Roberto Mello wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 02:10:16PM +0200, David BOURIAUD wrote:
> > Hi the list !
> > Is there a way to get in system tables all the primary keys of a table ?
>
>         There's a recipe that is related to that in my Postgres CookBook that
> you could adapt to your needs:
>
> http://www.brasileiro.net/postgres/cookbook/view-one-recipe.adp?recipe_id=36
>
>         -Roberto

Hi !
Thankx ! Indeed, it could (and will be) adapted, but it uses many unions
for one unique querry. It's a shame that there is no operator to check
if a value belongs to an int2vector. Why not having an operator such as
this one :
select ...
from ....
where attribute in int2vector ?

This could be included in the wish list, couldn't it ?
Anyway, thanks, for I can go further in my programm.
--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have